When your webcam isn’t recognized by iTop Screen recorder, you can try the following steps to solve the issue:Solution for built-in webcam:
If you are using a built-in webcam, make sure that the webcam is turned on.Solution for an external connected webcam:
1) Disconnect and reconnect your webcam, or reconnect it with a different USB port (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port) on your PC.
2) Disconnect other unused USB devices if any.
3) Check your antivirus software and make sure it does not block access or permission to use your webcam.
4) Uninstall your webcam driver and scan for hardware changes.
Open Device Manager
, right click on your webcam, and then select Properties
> Select the Driver
tab and select Uninstall
> Delete the driver software for this device
and select OK
> On the Action
menu, select Scan for hardware changes
. Wait for it to scan and reinstall updated drivers, and restart your PC to see if it works.
5) If your webcam works properly with other apps like MSN, Skype, etc., but only cannot work with iTop Screen recorder, please contact us